Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 Yard Range*
Very bright, clear display with 4-step intensity adjustment; easily readable under any lighting conditions and against various subjects, with single or continuous measurement up to 8 seconds. Displays in increments of 0.1m/yd, when shorter than 100m/yds and in 1m/yd at 100m/yds and over. Auto power shut-off function saves battery life by shutting down after 8 seconds of non-use. (*For reference. Under Nikon’s Measurement conditions. The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.)
ID (Incline/Decline) Technology
Nikon’s advanced ID Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
Full Multilayer-coated Lenses and Prisms and ED Glass
Reflective mirror coating is applied on the mirror surface of the roof prism unit, providing for bright images. Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms. ED (Extra-low dispersion) Glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes color fringing for high-resolution, contrast-rich images.
Long Eye Relief Design
Nikon No-Fault Repair/Replacement Policy*
For Binoculars, LaserForce Rangefinder Binoculars, Riflescopes, Scope Mounts and Fieldscopes
*Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, StabilEyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click to facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens caps to keep objective lenses clean and dry when not in use
- Tripod Adaptable optional adapter available for use with tripod (TRA-3/Hard Type (H) Adapter)
- Rubber Armored, Waterproof and Fogproof over rugged metal die-cast body for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip. Waterproof/fog-proof performance, with a nitrogen-purged body that prevents fogging or molding inside the optical system even under significant changes in temperature.
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology allows display of Horizontal Distance (compensated) or Actual Distance selectable
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.
Focusing SystemCentral Focus
Objective Diameter42 mm
Angular Field of View (Real)6.1 °
Angular Field of View (Apparent)56.1 °
FOV at 1000 yds320 ft
Exit Pupil4.2 mm
Eye Relief15.5 mm
Size (Length x Width)(5.8 )x 5.2 in
Interpupilary Distance58 -72 mm
Reviews are coming soon
We can't wait to hear your firsthand experiences with this product, but first we need to actually get the product in your hands! Please check back after it's available for purchase.