We offer refunds on most products purchased directly from us that are either defective or unused and unopened within 14 days of delivery. Read our Complete Return Policy for more information.
Returns over $1,000: Call toll-free 1-800-NIKON-US for instructions.
Create a return shipping label
Access your order by clicking the button below and entering your order information. Then click the “Return an Item” button on your order detail page and follow the instructions.Access Your Order
Securely package your return
Include your invoice/packing list along with the merchandise youre returning in its original packaging with all supplied components (batteries, cables, software, manuals, warranty cards, etc.).
Affix your return shipping label
If youre using the box your order arrived in, be sure to remove or cover any existing labels or stickers.
Drop off your package at a UPS shipping facility
UPS has shipping facilities conveniently located throughout the country.Find A UPS Shipping Facility
- You must have purchased your product directly from Nikon.
- Your return must have an RMA number that is generated when you use the self-help feature on the Manage Your Order page or by calling Nikon Customer Support at 1-800-NIKON-US (1-800-645-6687).
- Include your original invoice/packing slip.
- Your merchandise must be in its original packaging with all supplied components (e.g., batteries, cables, software, manuals, warranty cards, etc.)
- You are responsible for shipping your return to Nikon and any merchandise lost or damaged in transit.
We will notify you by email when we recieve your return
If your return is undamaged and meets the terms of Nikons Return Policy, a refund will be issued. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund to be processed and visible on the applicable payment statement.